New Belgium will be releasing a new year-round six pack called Sour Saison. This is a 7% ABV Barrel-Aged Sour blended with a dry farmhouse ale. Depending on the price point, this could be my new go to everyday beer. #SourSaison #NewBelgium
New Belgium has begun distribution on the latest in their Lips of Faith Series, Spiced Imperial Dark Ale. This was brewed in collaboration with Orval’s brewmaster, Anne-Françoise Pypaert and is spiced with Colorado Spruce Tips and grains of paradise and was aged on white oak spirals. #NewBelgium #LipsofFaith
New Belgium has collaborated with De Koninck on the next installment in their Lips of Faith series, Flowering Citrus Ale. This is a 7.4% ABV Belgian Tripel with Hibicius, Rose Petals, Key Limes, and Lemons. This is beer is hopped with Mistral hops. #newbelgium
New Belgium is releasing a new fruit beer over the next couple weeks called Heavy Melon. This is a 5% ABV Fruit Beer with Watermelon and Lime. #NewBelgium
New Belgium has announced that for the first time their next installment of the Lips of Faith series will available in 4-Packs. The new beer will be a collab with Belgium brewery Hof Ten Dormaal and will utilize sunflower seeds, Belgian yeast strains, and Mosaic hops. #newbelgium #lipsoffaith #collab
New Belgium announced yesterday that they will be releasing a special “Collabeeration” pack in honor of the 25th anniversary of their flagship beer Fat Tire. The pack features 5 collaborations with the breweries Firestone Walker, Allagash, Hopworks, Avery, and Rhinegiest. Each brewery was allowed to put their spin of the classic Fat Tire Amber Ale recipe. Here is what the breweries came up with:
* Allagash Brewing (Fat Funk Ale) is producing a version of Fat Tire using a Belgian yeast sourced form the Poperings region and a touch of the Allagash house Brettanomyces – expect notes of stone fruit, sweet tart and peppercorn.
* Avery Brewing (Fat Wild Ale) will focus on a fruitier hop bill also with a dose of brett evoking notes of apricot and pineapple.
* Firestone Walker Brewing (Fat Hoppy Ale) is creating a west coast interpretation of Fat Tire with an assertive hop profile and a light lager yeast.
* Hopworks Urban Brewery (HUB) (Fat Sour Apple Ale) is creating a tart Fat Tire bringing in apple and lactobacillus to help highlight that beautiful green apple snap inherent to the original Fat Tire.
* Rhinegeist (Fat Pale Ale) has transformed Fat Tire into a Belgian XPA, combining a fruity Belgian yeast strain with bready-sweet European and Colorado malts for a beer to please hopheads and wine drinkers alike.
The collaboration pack will be released this summer in advance of the June 28th anniversary date.
New Belgium is releasing a new Imperial IPA called Botanical on March 7th. This draft only IIPA is brewed with Bravo, Cascade, Sterling and Willamette hops with Spring botanicals like basil, sage, and juniper added. #NewBelgium #ImperialIPA #Botanicals
New Belgium released their new 6.0% ABV Tangerine IPA, Citradelic, yesterday. The 50 IBU beer is primarily brewed with Citra hops and tangerine, but also incorporates Mandarina Bavaria, Azacca, and Galaxy hops. #NewBelgium #Citradelic #CraftBeer
The latest in the Lips of Faith Series from New Belgium, Blackberry Barley Wine Ale, will be released next week. This 10% barleywine was brewed with Pale, Munich, Caramel Munich, Oats Malts and Nugget hops with Blackberry, Belgian Candi Sugar added. #NewBelgium #LipsOfFaith #Barleywine
New Belgium announced this week that they will be releasing two new gluten reduced beers in January. Both beers will be called Glutiny. There will be a 6% Pale Ale brewed with Cascade, Chinook, Crystal, and Equinox hops, and a 5% Golden Ale brewed with Nugget, Goldings, and Cascade hops.